Tuesday, December 2, 2014

 Hi, my name is Tatum Hatch.  I am a Special Education major with a emphasis in learning disabilities.   I currently work at a Jr high with the LD kids and I love it.  During the summer i am a lifeguard and teach swim lessons.  
I recently got engaged to a wonderful man who I love with all my life!  He had two kids so becoming a mom is a new thing to me and is probably the toughest job I will ever do.  I love them all so much and I love that we are a family.
    I am the youngest out of five siblings, two of which are married.  Their kids mean the world to me and I play with them whenever i am able to.  One of my best friends is my brother who is just older than me and we hang out together on the weekends or whenever we are not studying.  I love my Family more than anything and we are all good friends.
    I can be extremely geeky sometimes.  I love Harry Potter, both the books and movies, and can answer most trivia questions if i know that source (ie if the question is answered by what the book said or the movie).  I also love Hunger Games, and reading in general.  I love Doctor Who, Sherlock, and I am getting into Merlin.  I love to watch the forensic shows like Bones and NCIS.  
    I feel like I am an easy person to get along with.  If you are nice to me I'll be nice to you.
This is a little about me!

No comments:

Post a Comment